Monday, October 11, 2010

Some people change their clothes for the occasion - I like to change my hair.


So, I love to dye my hair. It's a fun change and I have little attachment to my hair - I don't really know what to do with it most of the time. I've spent a good amount of my life with really short hair. I've had some interesting dos. Now I am growing it out for the first time in several years. It's longer than I've had it in a long time, usually I start to grow it out and decide that it's just not going to work out and I end up chopping it off again. Right now it is just a little past my shoulders, whoa. My friend has some mad hair dying skills, so I've been having her dye my hair and put highlights in for the past year-ish. My hair doesn't hold dye all that well, so if I want to go dark, I have to GO DARK. So I got the kit with the picture of the darkest hair and we did it. And it came out black...hmm. We added some blond highlights, it could use a few more. So I am a blackhead. Super dark. Gah.

The worst bit - this is not the first time this has happened. I did this on the mission too. What? But that was a mistake of not reading the word BLACK on the box. I wish I could blame that on Estonian, but it just wouldn't be true.

No comments: